This post was done in collaboration with VIIcode; all opinions are my own
Holiday party beauty prep with VIIcode
If you know me you know I am always on the search for the best new eye mask products, gentle yet still maintains loads of benefits and perks. You know I am so into skincare, as in my mind, it is never too obsessive to focus on your skin's changing texture.
VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask help to tighten and brighten your under eye area and you can wear them up to 8 hours (perfect for an overnight beauty routine). I like to pop mine on a couple hours before an event and wear them as I prep. Honestly, you will be amazed by the results of these little eye masks!
The box contains six pairs of masks. For best results, the brand suggest three treatments per week. The eye masks feel soft gel-like and flexible (very sticky so they will stay on as you sleep). I love the mild cooling sensation these give off as you first apply them.
For me the results are immediate even when I do not wear them for 8 hours. My under eye is less puffy and feels more hydrated- the perfect canvas to apply party makeup for all of your upcoming holiday events.
You can try them out for yourself here VIIcode - use code mandyp5 for a $5 discount


.jpg)




No comments :
Post a Comment