This post was done in collaboration with VIIcode; all opinions are my own
VIIcode T2 Oxygen Eye Cream
Finding an eye cream that actually hydrates yet does not cause a greasy feeling all while actually being effective at firming, smoothing & reducing dark circles is no small job. The cream needs to be the right consistency while being packed with moisturizing ingredients. And, of course, it has to actually do what it says.
Since I have seen excellent results with VIIcode's other skincare products, which you can read here & here, I just knew I would love the T2 Oxygen Eye Cream!
This luxurious eye cream comes in a blue sleek jar which was inside of a little leather pouch with the brands logo on it...so chic. The product has a floral scent upon application & the consistency is not too thick yet not too light. I apply this cream morning/night & my skin absorbs it nicely without leaving a sticky feeling. The following morning, my under eye area is less dry & more hydrated. This eye cream even includes a "crescent activation strip" which works as an application spatula & eye massager. VIIcode uses top of the line ingredients & you can expect top-notch outcome-all from the comfort of your home!
This brand never disappoints with their quality products.
I have only been using the eye cream for about half a week but I already see a more well rested looking eye area. For nights when I can't get a full nights sleep...VIIcode to the rescue. Finally, the packaging itself is a literal work of art so I love the look as well when it is sitting on my shelf.
use code MANDY20 for 20% off VIIcode






No comments :
Post a Comment