Tuesday, September 5, 2023

UPDATE ON THE VIICODE T2 OXYGEN EYE CREAM

   

This post was done in collaboration with VIIcode; all opinions are my own

 VIIcode T2 Oxygen Eye Cream


Moisturizing eye creams are my "not so secret" obsession. I have tried soo many of them, from $10 pharmacy ones to some expensive bestsellers, that it seems my skin gets irritated from or the products just don't work for me.


All until  VIIcode T2 Oxygen Eye Cream arrived in my bathroom cabinet.


If you recall my blog post from months ago regarding this product, you know how much I love it. I spent all summer obsessing over the soothing power of this eye cream...ts not-too-thick, not-to-watery formula strikes the perfect balance for hydration on my under eyes.


This 
eye cream comes with a crescent activation massage tool which is super nice when apply the cream to your under eye. You can gently massage from inner corner to outer corner of the eye to lift & repeat 5 times. All you need is a small amount as it goes a long way. This eye cream is also said to act as a barrier from external pollution (the air quality this season from wild fires), UV & electron radiation. Also, it repairs damaged cells to restore energy to reveal your more vibrant skin. Some of the ingredients include; shea butter, green tea, algae extract, Vitamins A, C,E and aloe leaf extract. If you want to see the best results you can use this eye cream in combination with the VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Masks here.


When I use the VIIcode T2 Oxygen Eye Cream it has such a cool and refreshing sensation that perks up my tired eyes. I have been using it morning and night for many months and feel my under eyes are much more smooth and glowing. Try it-your under eyes will thank me! 


Check out the VIIcode blog & shop 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top