Friday, July 21, 2023

MY FAVORITE ANTI-AGING PRODUCTS from VIICODE

 

This post was done in collaboration with VIIcode; all opinions are my own

Look well-rested & hydrated with VIIcode

When it comes to anti-aging skincare products I am always leaning toward no-fuss products that still deliver the best results for my skin.  For me that is an eye mask & eye cream from VIIcode



VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask is a favorite for me which I wrote about here a few months ago. First off, I love that these contain the most natural potent antioxidants & they are intended for overnight use so just peel, stick & go to sleep. In the morning, fine lines & wrinkles are minimized, plus your skin feels super hydrated. Unlike some eye masks, these are not super drippy & they feel comfortable enough to sleep in. 

VIIcode T2 Oxygen Eye Cream is another no fuss must have eye cream. I wrote about it here when I initially tried it a couple months ago. This cream, after using it day & night ( in combo with the eye masks), significantly helps soften the eye area. It contains powerhouse ingredients like elderberries & primrose to reduce lines, puffiness & dark circles. AKA, it makes us look like we constantly get a solid 8 hours of sleep a night. 


In combination I have been using these under eye products & can see a big difference overall. My under-eyes look brighter & more hydrated.

See more about these products on the VIIcode blog

use code MANDY20 for 20% off VIIcode


   
 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top